Explore Our New Website
If you are from Cambria, Somerset, Bedford or Indiana counties, it’s likely you’ve interacted with the Community Foundation on some level in the past, whether you realize it or not.
Maybe it was as simple as purchasing an event ticket that supported a fund we manage. Or, you’ve worked directly with us to support a cause that’s important to you by establishing your own fund.
In any capacity, we are honored to be here for you, and we are always looking for ways to improve how we serve our donors and community. Our new website, with more tools and resources than ever before, is designed to do just that. We’ve worked hard to make it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for when you visit us online, but we also would love to paint a clearer picture of what we do and how you can get involved.
- If you’re one of our fundholders, it’s likely you’ve visited our site in the past to access your fund online. We’ve kept the online access portal in exactly the same spot, and now you can find out more about the services we offer under the Learn dropdown on the Home Page.
- If you’re a student or the parent of a student, you might have checked us out to apply for one of the hundreds of scholarships established here. Now you can access our newly streamlined application, find FAQ answers, or create a login to apply from the Student box on the Home Page or go directly to our Scholarships Page.
- If you’re a nonprofit, you might have been to cfalleghenies.org to look for funding opportunities and guidelines. You can find quick links to our Nonprofit Resource Library, Grant Opportunities, and the Grantee Login from the Nonprofits box on the Home Page or visit our Grants Page directly.
- If you are a partnership fund representative, see our all-new Fundholder Toolbox Page
- Or, if you’re a community member who has donated to one of the 910 funds we manage, you may have clicked into our website from a link someone shared with you. To donate to any of our funds, or to search for a fund, click the Give Now box under the Give dropdown on the Home Page.
We serve our community in many more ways than most people realize, but we’ve worked hard to make it simpler to find exactly what you’re looking for when you visit us online. Our “How do I” feature is one addition we hope is especially helpful in getting you exactly where you want to go.
Looking to submit a final grant report? Need help finding a wealth advisor? Want to see which organizations have received a grant from the Community Foundation?
Just click the red “How do I” button at the top right of any page on our website to find answers.
You can also search by the audience category that most suits your needs: donor, nonprofit, student or wealth advisor. If you’re looking for county-specific information, choose your county along the top bar.
Finally, if you do not know much about the Community Foundation, this new website is a great place to start. We hope you’ll find what you need faster, but we also hope you’ll take a few minutes to get to know us a little bit better while you’re here. From our strategic grantmaking to our legacy creation, we are working to benefit our community every day, forever, and we invite you to be part of that.
Visit our new website to get started: cfalleghenies.org.