- Career counseling, job search, and resume preparation
- Educational scholarships for veterans and their families
- Veterans Court Program — peer mentorship, mental health counseling, and resources to incarcerated veterans in order to encourage rehabilitation and reintegration
- Shelter, food and housing solutions for homeless veterans
- Veterans Assistance Outreach Program — one-time financial assistance aimed at helping veterans and their family with an outstanding expense, meant to offer a hand up instead of a handout
- Veteran Assistance Care Program — outreach and information for veterans and their families on existing veteran’s resources through the federal government
- Community events and celebrations honoring veterans and their families
The Pay it Forward contribution of $500 for each remembrance will provide aid to Veterans and their families through programs facilitated by Veteran Community Initiatives Inc., Conemaugh Valley Veterans group, and other worthy Veterans causes and projects.